I can't believe it's the 20th already. I THINK we're done shopping-now I need to get groceries for Christmas dinner and that's it. Of course we have to wrap everything-but we need to buy scotch tape. It seems my kids love to play with scotch tape. They use it for everything-they fix everything with it-it is the duck tape of the kid world. :)
I THINK we're going to town here shortly. I have to run by the scrapbook store-I got a paint dabber from her awhile back and I already had that color. DUUH! So I'm going to ask her if I can substitute it for another color. If she doesn't let me do that, then guess I'll have an extra Copper.
Nothing new and exciting here...still have my cold...it's moving into my chest-non-stop coughing.
Ok...off to town. I've been working on picture frames all day so I have to get into something presentable and try and get as much ink off my hands as possible, but it doesn't look very promising at this point.
1 comment:
Ok the secret to getting paint and ink off just found this. Is talk to ScrappinSherri about some Mary Kay Hand wash the one that goest with their spa collection for hands. Between it and the lotion 95% of it comes off. First time in probably 5 yrs that I've not came to work with stained hands :)
LOL! Let me know if you need a snow white dabber I have 2 of them :) So your not the only one that has doubled up :(
Post a Comment