Here's a pic of the September kit (well, before I let loose and dove right in):
This kit was so much fun to play with...I've got more paper left but so far I've made a flip-flop mini album, (more pics to come soon):...a 6x12 layout:
...and a 12x12 layout:
Laura-Lee has done an outstanding job creating a kit that is chock-full of scrappy goodies! The embellies are so much fun (I really love those Maya Road banners and you get a WHOLE package of them!) I used a piece of kraft paper from my stash so I could play with my mists...Ranger Butterscotch Color Wash and Maya Mist Blue Corn match perfectly!
I painted paint (Claudine Helmuth Smidge of Blue) on my stamps with a paintbrush and stamped it onto the banner to get the numbers on there, and then distressed them. You also get a package of the Tim Holtz Ruler Ribbon. I misted mine with Ranger Butterscotch Color Wash to get it to match the "old gold" color.
I still have more of the kit left...I'll be updating with pics of the inside of the flip-flop album and the rest of the scrappy stuff I make soon!
If you haven't checked out this new kit company, I urge you do so soon! As soon as word gets out she'll be selling out of her kits and trust me-you don't want to miss this one!
Happy Scrappin'!







2 comments:
love your work Von...you have so much talent...your style is so fresh...I'll be checkin' you out again ;)
Great job with Laura-Lee's awesome kit Von!
LOVE the way you stamped on the canvas banner!!! So much fun to see your work gf!
Post a Comment