Friday, June 3, 2011

Toot! and a call out to help.....

First-let me share that a layout of mine was selected for publication at Scrapbook News & Review! Woop! Woop!

Now y'all know (or maybe not) that while I'm a diehard Cornhusker - I was born in Nebraska and all my family still lives there, I actually grew up in Missouri. The recent tornado destruction in Joplin has tugged at my heart strings---too close to so many people that I grew up with. The victims of that storm have been in my thoughts and prayers so much! I found this on Pinky's blog...and was inspired to post it here (and also to send my own box of stuff!)



ALSO, my friend Bree posted about Project Toto

If you can help at all...please do what you can. I'll be sending some stuff for both causes. If you're in VA and want to combine stuff to either or both we can share the shipping and save $$! To contact me, just leave a comment...I'll see it before it gets published to my blog.

XOXO!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shetzers Designs said...

Von - Thank you so much for posting this - My family lives in Joplin and was affected by the tornado - Thanks again.