Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teacher Work Day....

Today the kids had ANOTHER day off from school for a Teacher Work Day. They went on a trip to Ashland Berry Farm to the pumpkin patch with the Parks & Rec of Louisa. (I think Jacob is getting too old for stuff like that...he wasn't impressed.) It pained me that I didn't go along with my camera, but I had to run to Richmond and back. (Plus I wasn't invited....lol!)

Finished this album the other day but just now got some pics taken of it...I listed it on Etsy. I have another album that I finished MONTHS ago and haven't taken the pics yet for that one to put out there...I just wanted to get this one listed because it's for Halloween. The pics for the album are here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/LPScrapbookClub/HalloweenAlbumByVontinney?feat=directlink

I used my new stamps that my BFF Melissa gave me to create the girl on the front. (THANK YOU MELISSA!)

Tomorrow I'll take pics of and list some Skull head pins in my Scrapyummy Etsy store.

I've got so many swaps going on...what was I thinking? 4 ATCs, and one VINTAGE handmade flower swap. (I'm still remaking these, girls, because as you may or may not know, I'm a perfectionist and anal).

Ok...off to catch up on emails and oh yeah...I have to make dinner.























Photobucket

1 comment:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Your Halloween album is just beautiful! I love that witch and all of your extra little details.