Frank took the kids to the local fishing hole up the road...about 2 minutes from our house. Here's Jacob with the catch:
They were gone about 20 minutes and got 6 fish (Stripers). Jacob caught a Bass but the guy that owns the pond requires you throw the bass back.
So Frank comes inside...asking ME how to clean them...I tell him that I'm not cleaning any stupid fish because I don't plan on eating them. If I'm gonna eat fresh fish it's gonna be Walleye and you can't catch Walleye around here so forget it. So, he looks it up on the 'net...(I'm dying here...I can still remember how to clean fish...after only 32 years...like it was yesterday). So he goes in there...knife is too dull...he makes a mess of this fish. Then I go in there...Jacob's face says it all:
3 comments:
Von...those are adorable pictures. I love the one of his 'sour' face. LOL!
Ha ha ha!! Too funny Von!!! I love that pic of Jacob!!!
hahahahaha his face just cracks me right up!!!!!!
Post a Comment