The top eyes are mine...red and still somewhat swollen...this was from yesterday. The bottom pic is Frank's eyes...taken Friday. His aren't nearly as red as mine but he had a lot of swelling. So if you see someone at the mall walking around blinking a lot and their eyes look like either of those two sets above, RUN don't walk to your car and leave immediately, screaming "pink eye" as you are exiting the mall... (hehe-ought to be good for a few laughs anyway!)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Can I just say...
That PINK EYE REALLY BITES? I cannot believe that 1 . I ended up with Pink Eye. and 2. It is painful, annoying, and about to make me gouge my eyes out with a fork! Not only did I get it, but DH got it as well so between the two of us we are a miserable mess! DH's is getting better; mine doesn't seem to be getting better as quickly as his (of course he didn't wait 3 days like I did to go to the Doctor AND I can't use the eye drops he uses because of an allergy to the medication, so mine is taking its own sweet time to leave). For anybody that's had it, you can identify...for anybody that has not had it...stay away from ANYBODY that you even SUSPECT has pink eye...here's an example of what to look for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I get it so easy becase of all the meds I take. You poor thing it hurts so bad!
Oh my goodness, I'mpicturing you running through the mall screaming!! bwahaha!!! I know you are miserable though!! I hope you feel better soon!!
i hope you're feeling better now!!!
Post a Comment