This weekend has been SOO relaxing! We've just kinda been chillin' out around here-especially today. It's nice to just hang out! I can't believe how many weekends we lost because of Frank's crazy un-GODLY schedule! I'm so happy he's not doing that any more! Here's a pic we took of the kids while we were walking through our woods:

I've been re-arranging my s'booking supplies. I am not happy with what I've changed and wanted to change some more stuff but I'm going to leave it be for now. Since I'll be teaching Monday-Wednesday this week I'm feeling stressed by all I've got to do (and wanted to do!) and the little time I'll have...for some reason in my little pea brain I'm busy all day when I will be getting off at 3:00...
Emma's stressin about going to Miss Rebecca's - she doesn't nap and Miss Rebecca makes them nap. I have to be there early on Monday so that's even more time for her to be there...I feel bad, but there's not much I can do...I just hope Emma is not bad but I know Miss Rebecca will put her in her place pretty fast... :)
I've been working on TRYING to get the template set for an envelope album. I've been winging it...I think I have it figured out...and I'll be using my new best friend that I got the other day in the mail... my new Scor-Pal! I've only played a bit with it but I can see it's gonna be awesome! I did manage to get a pic taken (finally now that the sun came out) of a layout I did for a challenge on a board that I recently joined, Paper Primp. The ladies there are really nice and it seems like a fun group. Here's what I came up with: (had to be monochromatic and use 3 of the same elements)

3 comments:
Von this is an awesome layout!
Beautiful layout Von! I've got to get to work on mine :P So glad you had a nice easy weekend - those are my FAVE!! Love the pic of the kids in the woods. Sometimes I like living in the country! :)
omg i love this lo, it totally ROCKS!!! i am so happy you got to relax, it sucks being so busy all the time. i love that pic of the kids, they are such cuties
Post a Comment