Here's my grateful list:
1. Hubby-he's the bestest!
2. My 2 beautiful children
3. Our home-it came at a time when we needed a blessing and I am so grateful that we ended up in that house.
4. To live in the country-fresh air and room to roam!
5. My doggies
6. Favorite drinks...Diet Dr. Pepper, Ruinite Lambrusco, Fufill sugar free grape, coffee with Hazlenut creamer
7. My new camera
8. This awesome hobby-I've met so many beautiful people through it and have discovered such a therapuetic way to preserve precious memories
9. Thunder (the car)...the alternative is walking!
10. God's Grace-for without it I am nothing!
Here's my mini-album:








2 comments:
Wow your mini album is so awesome! You do the most amazing work.
I've been trying out for a couple teams I've had to do all new work so it's really been stessful.
LOVE that album - so shabby chic ;)
Post a Comment