Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!

Well, Frank has two job interviews tomorrow. Yesterday he got a job for a new Domino's that is opening up in the nearby small town of Montpelier-they open in 2 weeks. So, that's lined up to start either full time or part time, whichever. If he has a regular full-time job by that time then he can work there part time. Delivering pizzas. This is funny because I'm surprised he remembers how to get home half the time! HAHA! j/k but he really doesn't remember how to get anywhere unless I'm with him. BUT he told me they have a gps there and they print off directions from one delivery to another so he'll be ok...and then if not he can call me and ask me to figure out on the map (or internet) how to get where he's going. LOL!

I REALLY want to make this mini-book that is going through my head...and use my new ZUTTER-THANK YOU, REBECCA! I got the idea from Shellye's site-she has a KICKIN' envelope album on there-and I think it would be awesome to do a Christmas one. I'll post it when I get it done-I'll probably work on it during the LP New Year's Eve Crop that we're having. But first, I need to do my challenge layout for that crop. It's a challenge to be sure-a year in review on a layout. I'm still forming this idea in my mind, but again, I'll post it when I get it done. I'm just itchin to get into that Zutter!

I need a couple pieces of Bazzill to work on the mini-album. I may have Frank get them for me in between his two interviews tomorrow. Oh...maybe it's a bad idea to send him into a scrapbook store...he's never been in there-he's convinced that men aren't allowed in. (insert rolled eyes here). Plus the small issue of him being color blind---maybe I should just plan on going to town in the next few days to get what I need...but it's dangerous for me to go in there-I KNOW they are having super duper sales...I can see it now..."Sorry, Frank-there's no more money left for groceries-I kinda spent it at the scrapbook store-but I got some AWESOME deals!" LOL!

It's supposed to be in the 50s here today and the sun is out so we'll most likely be taking down the Christmas decorations. I HATE having them up too long after Christmas...I'm weird like that. The tree came down yesterday. Makes me crazy to have stuff up like that after the event. My cold is getting somewhat better-I still have this annoying cough thing and my neck muscles are still tight-I pulled something the other night coughing-I thought my head was gonna pop off!

1 comment:

Jane H said...

Oh I hope the new interviews work out for him! I'm glad your feeling a little better. I love you gal and I'll be seeing you in April ;)