Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Blog


Ok...I was using Vox for my blog but I decided to move on over to Blogger-everybody else has Blogger and it's just easier! I'm hoping that I am able to keep this up a little better...


The job search continues for Frank...he's on the phone now with someone that he sent a resume to. Hopefully we'll hear today from the other place he interviewed with on Friday. I go through so many emotions with this situation-happy that he'll get to spend more time with the kids (he's trying to get out of the sales side of the industry and change his schedule to something more adequate for someone with smaller kids). When they took his days off in December (except for Christmas Day and I'm sure if they could have taken that one they would have), that was a huge blow to him-if he can get away from this kind of employer it would be a lot better. I feel sadness...my truck will be going away. There is no way we can pay for it-heck we were having problems paying for it as it was. I feel so stupid to be sad about a "thing"- I thought I was waaay past this in my maturity level-it's a THING, for cryin' out loud! When I get past "Oh this is my truck" then I'm good with it. When I remember Frank's episode in September with the stress scare, I think that this is a good thing, no matter the financial fall-out. PLUS I'm completely forgetting that the $$ wasn't there anyway-and automotive sales are projected to be down next year, so the financial fall-out was there anyway. But on a positive note, my camera came yesterday (now we have to figure out how to pay the credit card bill from that! But I'm determined-Frank said to keep it-I lose my truck I might as well have the camera I want! LOL!) I took a few pics last night of Emma (we did a "makeover"-our very first and it was fun-she looked so pretty with her hair curled!) Now I just have to learn how to use the thing! I'll be harassing Jane to death since she has the same camera. (I'm still finding it hard to justify this camera when we can't pay our bills, but Frank's right!) Ok...off to torture my kid with multiplication equations! LOL!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

First of all, love your new blog. Second of all, Emma is Gorgeous! Finally, keep the camera! A truck will only bring you joy for awhile where a camera will bring you pic's that will provide priceless memories for years to come! That is the gift that will keep giving back to you everytime you take a pic.
I also have faith that Frank will find a good 9-5 job where he can be with you guys more. Everything happens for a reason and maybe this will turn out better then you thought. It may not look that way now, but keep you head up! You know where to find me so I will not go into that! Just remember God puts people in your life for a reason too!
Can't wait to see the AWESOME pics you will be taking with your new camera!

Jane H said...

Von I so hope that he gets the job I know it will mean the world to you !!! Love you!