I had hoped I could get back into the swing of things and actually do things according to schedule. Unfortunately, Emma was up most the night and I had taken Nyquil so today I'm all messed up. Tired, groggy and butt draggin! Maybe I can take a nap later...Frank and Jacob went to town-had to get dog food and my Rx picked up before the Health insurance company discovers I'm not covered.
It's COLD here and VERY WINDY-50 mph gusts! The boys (Frank & Jacob) had set up the tent the other day because Jacob was convinced he wanted to sleep in it (then we got rain and it froze, so he changed his mind quickly). The tent blew away! (We found it in the woods). Winds have been incredibly strong for 2 days now. But at least we didn't get any of the snow and ice that other parts of the country got.
Back to work...maybe more later...I'm finishing up a few projects and the billing...
1 comment:
I hope you get feeling better :)
Post a Comment