See the look of pure glee on Emma's face? Can you guess what she's doing that is causing such an immense happiness? We call it SWING WARS. Yes, her and Jacob swing towards each other and try and knock each other out of their respective swings. Since she can't swing by herself very well now, Frank or I have to push her. The kids laugh so hard they fall out of the swings themselves. Don't worry-Jacob knows to be careful with her-he mostly acts like she knocks him out and he falls down-it's hilarious.
No job calls today-Frank had a couple resumes to send out and he's been making creditor calls. These are not fun to do and I already told him I won't do it. He's really better on the phone than I am. So far the only company/bank not willing to work with us is the bank that has the RV payment. They'll be coming to get it the end of December. You can't get blood out of a turnip...
We did get good news late Wednesday afternoon. This is a long story; since I don't have time to post it all here, I will later. It's about the mess with my surgery that I had AUGUST 27th and the stupid crappy health insurance company, that, quite frankly, I'll be glad to see go away. NEVER EVER GET OPTIMA HEALTH...THEY SUCK! More on that to come...
1 comment:
Von the GoodLord is going to provide just keep the faith and oh my Emma is such a cuty! Give her a hug for me and tell Jacob his Aunt Jane is so proud that he's such a great big brother ;)
Post a Comment